Blockchain Australia Board Nomination Information Sheet 2021
Nominations open 25th October 2021 12:00PM AEDT
Nominations close 8th November 2021 5:00PM AEDT
Primary Contact: Amy-Rose Goodey Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination for Election as a Director
Nominations for election as a Director MUST be received by 5pm AEDT Monday, 8th November 2021.
To nominate you MUST be a current member of Blockchain Australia.
Nominees are only eligible for election as a representative of their membership category:
- Digital Currency Member
- Start-Up Scale-Up Member
- Corporate & Advisory Member
- Professional Member
- Professional Member (Student)
Nominating candidates are required to provide the details of a seconder.
- The seconder must be a current Blockchain Australia member
- The seconder does not need to be in the same membership category as the nominee
- The seconder cannot be part of the same organisation as the nominating candidate.
- Seconders are not permitted to second more than three (3) nominees in total or more than (2) in any category.
Some individuals may be eligible for election in multiple classes.
- Should someone wish to nominate in multiple classes, a separate nomination form is required for each nomination in each class.
Nominating candidates must submit a photograph and brief biography of no more than 300 words, which needs to be provided with the nomination submission.
Six (6) elected Board positions are vacant due to retirement or end of Board term.
The open Board positions are as follows:
Digital Currency Members – One position, two (2) year term
Start-Up and Scale-Up Members – One position, two (2) year term
Corporate and Advisory Members – One position, two (2) year term
Professional Members – One position, two (2) year term
Professional Members (Student) – One position, one (1) year term