Blockchain Australia Team
CEO Blockchain Australia
I am a qualified lawyer, blockchain technology and digital strategist.
My early-adoption of social channels combined with my lifelong study of economics and new tech has evolved into a deep and unique understanding of emerging blockchain technology and its impact across industries.
I found my true passion in helping others build businesses that listen and rely on the social signals and the needs of their customer. Tailoring options that suit resourcing, time and market fit constraints.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Governance Institute Annual Conference
- International Blockchain Tech Forum – Swinburne University
- Centre for Legal Innovation Annual Conference
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association
- Governance Institute Webinar Series
- ICEGOV Conference
- IEEE Blockchain Standards
I am focused on building value adding relationships with those who seek to advance the development of the Australian Blockchain sector.