Status Open Bounty – Decentralised Software Development
Not just a bounty platform to build features and solve bugs that core contributors don’t have time to tackle. At Open Bounty, we are redefining software development to make it workable in a decentralised world. Space where repository maintainers can come together, incentivize work, and find great talent. A hub for developers, to search for and contribute to meaningful open source projects and be rewarded for their efforts. At Open Bounty we are building the hub of development work in a decentralised, open and transparent ecosystem.
Building bridges between crypto, corporates and consumers.
Peter from Hut34 will walk through two specific problems they’ve been working on, and two innovative solutions. Ethereum addresses powered by Google, and dollars on the blockchain, both ready for release.
♢ SCHEDULE ♢
• 5:00pm – Premeeting drinks and food at the Metro Hotel, level 2
• 6:00pm – Arrive at EY office and networking
• 6:30pm – Arash Mahboubi from Status
• 7:15pm – Networking break
• 7:30pm – Peter Godbolt from Hut34
• 8:00pm – Community open mic
• 8:30pm – Finish